Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative supports economic development in its service territory.
We believe economic development leads to:
- An improved standard of living for co-op members.
- A better financial future for the cooperative.
Polk-Burnett will promote economic development initiatives to:
- Develop and diversify energy sales.
- Create and maintain local jobs.
Economic development includes timely and consistent financing opportunities. Financing is intended to:
- Supplement, not compete, with private lenders.
- Generate a beneficial return on investments, with minimum risk to co-op members.
Polk-Burnett is proud to be a member of:
For more information:
Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative's Economic Development Plan or
Economic Development Policy.
August 2013 News Release: Polk-Burnett supports construction of Grantsburg fire station with $360,00 economic development loan
May 2014 News Release: Co-op receives economic development award
May 2014 News Release: Ground broken for co-op funded Grantsburg fire hall