Text message (I will need to enroll myself through SmartHub. See step-by-step
1. Log into your online Smarthub account or sign up for an account by clicking HERE.
Please note, you must use a desktop or laptop to sign up. You cannot sign up using the mobile app or mobile web browsers.
2. Once you log into or set up your account, click on “Notifications” at the top of the page and then click on “Manage Contacts” on the drop-down menu.
3. You’ll be able to add an email address or a cell phone number where we will automatically send alerts when issued. If you’ve already added a cell phone number and/or email address, you will see them listed on the page. After you add a contact, you should receive a verification code via email or text message.
4. Verify your contact information by entering the code into the box provided.
5. Click again on “Notifications” at the top of your Smarthub account page. Then click on “Manage Notifications” in the drop down menu.
6. Click “Reports” and select “Beat the Peak”. Then click “Options” on the right side of the page. You can select to receive the alerts via text message and/or email.
For a video tutorial click here http://www.polkburnett.com/content/how-enroll-beat-peak-text-notificatio...