Welcome to Polk-Burnett Electric Cooperative:
Your source for reliable power and extraordinary service.
Polk-Burnett is a member-owned, not-for-profit Touchstone Energy cooperative in northwestern Wisconsin.
The co-op was established by members in 1938 to bring electricity to rural families, farms and businesses. Today, Polk-Burnett serves 20,000 electric members and 4,000 propane customers with a focus on reliability, efficiency and service.
Polk-Burnett is pleased to provide online information about co-op membership, electric and propane services. If you do not find what you need or are unable to access any information on this website, please contact us.
1. Polk-Burnett Electric Co-op is not for profit and member owned.
2. Polk-Burnett is governed by a local board of directors elected from the membership.
3. When revenue exceeds the cost of doing business, members get money back as Capital Credits.
4. Electric rates cover the cost of doing business and are not marked up to grow profit.
5. Polk-Burnett maintains more than 3,000 miles of power lines across 2,000 square miles.
6. More Fast Facts: Polk-Burnett by the Numbers
Our Cooperative Principles
1. Voluntary and open membership
2. Democratic member control
3. Member economic participation
4. Autonomy and independence
5. Education, training and information
6. Cooperation among cooperatives
7. Concern for community
Our Core Values
1. Honesty, integrity and an excellent reputation
2. Exceptional member service
3. Respect and appreciation for employees
4. Commitment to safety and environmental stewardship
5. Commitment to community and cooperative principles
1001 State Road 35, Centuria
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
7298 State Road 70, Webster
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Drive thru until 4:30 p.m.)
Phone 800-421-0283 | 715-646-2191
Mailing Address 1001 State Road 35 | Centuria, WI 54824