Even out your monthly electric payments, even in the peak seasons of summer and winter, with a Polk-Burnett budget billing plan.
- Even out the highs and lows of your monthly electric bills
- Available to residential and seasonal accounts that have been active for a minimum of 12 months with a current accounts receivable balance
- Usage from the previous 12 months is averaged to determine your monthly budget billing payment
- Security light charges and applicable taxes are included in the budget computation
- Any special or one-time charges are billed additionally in the same month they occur
- In the 12th month you will receive a settle-up bill for the difference between the amount that has been paid and the amount that has been used; your account is credited or billed according to this difference
- A new monthly budget billing amount will be calculated for the next 12 month cycle based on average usage from the most recent 12 months
Call our Polk-Burnett electric billing department at 800-421-0283 or 715-646-2191, option 7, for more details and to enroll.